Sunday, June 04, 2006

I give up..

Since there are so many people making blogs now of these days.. well, might as well make one too.. i am not much of a writer. So maybe making blog can improve my writing skill? o.O .. wierd.. there's one kind of feeling when i am writing this blog.. like an undescribeable feeling.. oops .. sounds like Aladin.. lol.. i got a strange feeling writing this blog.. wait wait.. correction .. no feelings.. that's sissy.. with all the feelings and all .. ahah..
Great .. holidays are almost over and i got nothing out of it. Nothing accomplished . Just a few games , hanging out , more games ,playing with my guitar , listen to songs, posting useless things on the sbs forum , alot more gaming and etc etc etc.

Well ! Time is running out . I am going to stand up and start with the most annoying task of all. Moral project. Yes, a project given to all the students of form 4 and 5 . Feeling lazy , i planned to do it this week. I hope i can finish it on time. Ah , well . Just a matter of writting a few pages of nonsense and taking a few useless pictures of myself posing doing chores. Lol. Dreadful though i feel, it still has to be done. Like my granpa used to say .. *stares at the sky*

Well , signing of of my new blog . I remembered i created one blog last time , which lasted like a few months only. So i guessed that old account has been deleted. =/ Well , thats all from me. Tschus.